Latest Blog Articles
- Introduction to Parallel Programming and CPU-GPU Architectures August 11, 2023
- Lambdas from Scratch June 27, 2023
- C++ Sanitizers December 26, 2022
- GSoC '2022 Successfully Ends September 11, 2022
- GSoC Week 6! Adding Complex support nanvar and nanstd July 28, 2022
About MeI'm an enthusiastic developer with pretty good experience in open-source projects. I have experience with PyTorch and CuPy's codebase. I intend to work on them. I've also contributed to NumPy.
I'm a student pursuing graduation at the International Institute of Information Technology, Raipur, India.
My programming blog mainly focuses on interesting concepts of C++, PyTorch, CuPy, CUDA, Compilers, and my exciting experiences. I love studying them. I like working on the backend and optimizing my code.
Currently, I'm focusing on PyTorch development, Compilers and improving my C++ skills.
Compiler Developer; Contributing to LFortran and LPythonSept'23 - Present
Google Summer of Code
Student Software Developer; Contributed to CuPyJune'22 - Sept'22
Software Engineer Internship; Contributed to NumPyJuly'21 - Sept'21